Happy Monday, folks! Every Monday I check in and share my list of goals for the week and see what I accomplished last week.
I hope you had a lovely Fourth of July Weekend! I sure did. Got some kayaking in. Got some gardening done. It was super hot out and crazy humid and so so hazy.
Last weeks goals…
1. Finish editing my wedding from last Saturday. I did.
2. Embroider, sew, or paint. I am going to today, does that count?
3. Get my next camping trip planned and booked. Booked. Good to go.
4. Take my kayak out on an adventure or two. I took it out on two adventures!
This week’s goals… .
1. Get all four gardens weeded. I think we can if the rain doesn’t continue!
2. Workout and do yoga. I fell off the wagon on both of these things.. Something had to give with how busy I’d been and that was it.
3. Enjoy some relaxation time. Kayaking or embroidering or watching a movie…. I’ve been so busy lately, I need to take a night or two to just relax after work.
What are your goals for the week?!