Happy 89th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Two weeks ago’s goals… I skipped last week cus I was too busy!
1. Get lesson three at least halfway done in my herbalist studies. I didn’t. aghhhh.
2. Get the garden weeded. I DID!
3. Enjoy a celebration with friends. I had an amazing evening with so many people I love.
This week’s goals…..
1. Get lesson three at least halfway done in my herbalist studies. I am reinstating this one.
2. Spend some time kayaking. I haven’t been taking much time to do so, and summer won’t last forever..
3. Create something new. Anything.