Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Start studying a self mastery program I’ve been told is excellent. My friend and I discussed it! But that was all haha
2. Share a new recipe on the blog. I can’t remember if I did. I made one! I was gonna share it over this weekend because I was really busy last week.
3. Bike 20 more miles on the exercise bike. I did 15 miles, but I have plans to do much more over the next few days.
4. Get another task done for project41. I seriously got a lot more done than I even thought I would.. I should probably write a post about this project haha
5. Spend a few hours on the paintings I’ve recently started. I didnt! Ooooops.
This week’s goals…
1. Spend an hour (at least!) on the commissioned painting I’ve got going. It looks like my weekend might be rather busy, but I need to devote at least an hour to that painting!
2. Do some embroidery. That’s that.
3. Get some exercise every day. Whether it’s yoga, biking, squats, anything!
4. Enjoy time with all the wonderful ladies I have plans with this weekend. My nieces and cousin are coming over for a night this weekend for a girls night sleepover. I’m super excited to have a night to just be goofy and play around. I think I might set up my backdrops so we can do a little photobooth style shoot. Then, the following night, I have an evening planned with one friend I’ve known for twenty years, and another I’ve known for 17. It will be a happy weekend!
What are your goals for the week?