Happy 133rd week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Finish editing the wedding I photographed two weekends ago. I got one wedding done, I have another to go!
2. Do my first CSA deliveries. It’s my first week of deliveries for my veggie CSA program. I did it! And have this week’s packed already, too!
3. Do something not work related. I went to the movies! But otherwise worked mostly all week from sun up to sun down. 🙂
This week’s goals…..
1. Get all gardens weeded. It’s an ongoing process, but one of them needs it more than the others. One is currently weeded!
2. Get back on my workout and yoga routine. It was going super well up until I went on a trip and have been trying to catch up on work ever since.
3. Do something crafty. I miss bein’ artsy fartsy!
Happy Wednesday, friends!