Happy 141st week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Finish the fall planting if the new seeds come. We got a good portion of it done! Just a few more things to add as other plants finish off for the season.
2. Get back on the yoga train! I did pretty well this week!
3. Get my boat on the water. We had rain on the days that I had time available to go. I did get a good couple of hikes in though.
This weeks goals…
1. Read. I’ve had a bad habit lately of watching netflix in my little bit of down time, rather than reading!
2. Do even ten minutes of yoga a day! I need to make it a priority!
3. Schedule myself some down time. I’ve been working pretty much nonstop this summer and need some me time!
Happy Wednesday, friends!