Happy Monday, folks! Every Monday I check in and share my list of goals for the week and see what I accomplished last week.
I shot one of my favorite weddings I’ve ever done over the weekend, so that’s exciting. Life busy right now, really really busy. I’m working hard to keep myself balanced between working hard and taking time to relax and care for myself. Yin and yang. Yin and yang.
Last weeks goals…
1. Work on improving my posture. I tried to be conscious of it.. I did better than usual.
2. Finish a painting. I didn’t finish but got farther!
3. Go computerless all evening at least one night this week. I didn’t….. I don’t think anyway. I was on it less than usual though.
This week’s goals… .
1. Get my garden in the ground. Between my neighbor/biz partner and I, we’ve gotten almost all of our 3 gardens filled or planned at the very least at her place… And mine hasn’t been touched! haha It’s been raining too much to get into mine.
2. Get an engagement session in. I had one scheduled for last night, but it was rainy so we were forced to reschedule.. Need to get it done this week!
3. Finish at least one of the two paintings I started. Need to.
4. Do YOGA. For real.
What are your goals for the week?!