Happy Wednesday, folks! Every week for quite some time now, I’ve been checking in and sharing my list of goals for the week to see what I accomplished.
Life is good. Crazy. but good.
Last weeks goals…
1. Have another successful engagement photoshoot. I did! I’ll share some pics soon!!
2. Get some stuff done in the gardens. I didn’t really…. I’ve been so so so busy.
3. Make a really really good meal. I made a few but didn’t photograph them to share in this space. It gets dark so early now for taking photos of food!
This week’s goals… .
1. Get through the next few days. I’ve been working like mad. Seriously. I have a few days off coming up and plan to take them totally offffff of work.
2. Get the garden prepped for fall. I am so behind.
3. Read. I started reading the Rebel Girl by Elizabeth Gurley Flynn. It’s great but I haven’t been reading a whole lot.
4. Incorporate long yoga sessions into my schedule again. I am so much better about this during the cooler seasons.
5. Finished decorating for halloween. I am so stoked..
What are your goals for the week?