Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for just over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks.
Where did the week go?!! Dannnngggg. It was a beautiful, exciting, work filled week.
Last weeks goals…
1. Have a successful last wedding photoshoot of the season. It was a beautiful, perfect, magical day that produced beautiful photos.
2. Do some yoga, more than last week. I think I didn’t.. booooo.
3. Write or plan some new recipes, diy projects, artsy things. I totally didn’t. I’m swamped in editing pictures again.
This week’s goals… .
1. Finish editing all my photos from the wedding, newborn shoot, and family photos I took over the weekend. It’s a big goal.
2. Do yoga. Any, lots, whatever. Just stretch out my computer-drained muscles.
3. Take a little time to relax and do something I enjoy that isn’t work related. The thing about loving my jobs is that I spend vast amounts more time working than relaxing and doing my other hobbies!
What are your goals for the week