I would like to thank Poppy from Poppy’s Patisserie for nominating me for this award, I appreciate it so very much!
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly. –Vintage Book Fairy
The rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
4 Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
7 things you may not know about me:
1. I absolutely love cats.
2. I obsessively read books about food politics and highlight and make notes in them.
3. I have a map of my dream garden drawn up.
4. Every few months, I write up a new list of goals for myself.
5. I have a dream of writing a book about food politics and plant-based diets.
6. I love climbing trees.
7. I like to do yoga every day.
I would like to give the following bloggers the Dragon’s Loyalty Award! Thank you for your loyalty!
- Laura from This is Thirty
- Poppy from Poppy’s Patisserie
- Sun from farbenfroh
- Sheth from Sheth’s Perspective
- Celeste from Honk If You’re Vegan
Also, my friend Emily is a very loyal follower, who is not yet blogging.
I appreciate all of the support. Thank you!