I decided a good way to end the year would be to think about some of my favorite things from 2013. Each day for the next week, I am going to write about my favorites of 2013.
I like to read. A lot. Mostly about food politics and health related issues. Here were a few of my favorite books I read in 2013.
- Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Ethics of What We Eat: Why Our Food Choices Matter by Peter Singer
- Mad Cowboy: Plain Truth from the Cattle Rancher Who Won’t Eat Meat by Howard F. Lyman
- The Hip Chick’s Guide to Macrobiotics: A Philosophy for achieving a Radiant Mind and a Fabulous Body by Porter, Jessica
- Diet for a Dead Planet: Big Business and the Coming Food Crisis by Cook, Christopher D.
What were your favorite books you read in 2013?