I kind of write a lot of lists. Lists of goals, to do lists, grocery lists… It just keeps me organized and on top of things. I looked back at some of the goals I checked off this year… There were a few I didn’t get to, but that’s alright… They can be accomplished in this next year. Here are a few that I did get around to…
- Take B12 vitamins- I tend to forget to take it every day, but close to it.
- Set up my portfolio website- You can see it here!
- Start blogging 🙂
- Create something 4 times a week- Every week I make new recipes and new projects
- Do yoga every day- Every once in a while I miss a day, but it just feels so amazing to move and stretch my body every day. Yoga is my favorite form of exercise. I do love to dance like a crazy person, too, though.
- I set a goal of painting 40 paintings this year. I knew that was a crazy goal, but I made it to 33.
It’s fun to see the things I wanted to get around to in 2013. I have my list for 2014 written up already!