Thank you to Sheth at Sheth’s Perspective for nominating me for this award. It is hard to believe that in the short time I’ve been blogging, anyone could think I deserve praise for my efforts. It’s very touching and special. Thank you, Sheth!
1.Thank the person who gave you this award.
2.Include a link to their blog.
3.Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4.Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5.Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things I’d like to Share About Myself
- I absolutely adore my two nieces. I have an especially close bond with my three year old niece.
- My niece calls me Auntie Peanut… because as she says, I am a ‘little peanut’. I haven’t grown since I was thirteen years old.
- Switching to a plant-based diet is the best decision I have ever made.
- I am extremely blessed with an amazing group of friends… Some I’ve known since preschool, some of them I consider to be my ‘sisters’, some challenge me to think in new ways.. I am just lucky to have so many wonderfully supportive and loving connections.
- I love to learn… Often times, the books I read are written kind of textbook style, with lots of statistics and studies.
- Eventually, one of my dreams is to disconnect from the larger society and modern technology and live in a more ‘off the grid’ fashion.
- I collect quotes. There are so many inspiring words out there. I am always writing down quotes that I find inspiring and then turning them into watercolor paintings.
My nominees for The Versatile Blogger Awards:
Thank you again, Sheth, for nominating me!