This award is a way to recognize newer bloggers with a smaller following that have great potential… So it seems it is a great way to help us promote each other.
- You must link back to the person who nominated you
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you
- You must 11 pick nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
- You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
- Name 3 things on your bucket list.
- Become a professional herbalist
- Be able to do a handstand, side crane, and the scorpion pose
- See the Grand Canyon
- Name 4 things you can’t go anywhere without.
- Lip Balm
- My favorite necklaces
- A water bottle
- A notebook
- What is the last book you read?
- Right now, I’m reading Watership Down
- The last item you purchased over $50?
- My zoom lens
- What inspires you?
- I am inspired by so many things.. I am inspired by nature, by my friends, by things I read, by things I see.
- If you could live anywhere where would it be?
- I’m not sure where this exists, but my dream is to have a small cabin in the woods, near mountains.. Somewhere that I can garden year round, or next to year round.
- What was the best concert you ever went to?
- I have seen Mason Jennings play several times, and every single one of those shows is my favorite.
- Any hobbies (besides blogging)?
- Other than blogging, I knit, paint, take photographs, snowshoe, cook, read, do yoga, and spend time with my friends and family.
- What do you do to relax?
- The things I do to relax are basically all of my hobbies. All of my hobbies are therapeutic and calming for me.
- Cat or dog person?
- I absolutely love all animals, and I do adore both cats and dogs, but I do admit I am a cat person.
- Go-to accessory item?
- My go to accessory is my dark green cowl scarf that I made for myself.
My 11 questions for you:
- What is the most beautiful place you have visited?
- What is the most influential book you have ever read?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is one of your favorite things about yourself?
- What makes you laugh?
- What is your current favorite song?
- What is one of your talents?
- Have your ever walked across a frozen body of water?
- What is your favorite children’s book?
- What is your favorite scent?
Thanks again, Stephanie, Christa, and Regina!!!!