I looooove pasta. I was a pretty picky eater when I was a child and pasta was one of the things that I couldn’t get enough of. I love taking a bunch of fresh garden veggies and sauteeing them and tossing them in with pasta. It’s nice to eat a warm summer dish that’s still refreshing. Even better with some fresh herbs. And it’s so quick and simple.
- 1 handful gluten free spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 firm tomato, sliced into strips
- 1/2 zucchini, quartered the long way and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, cut into a chiffonade
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Cook pasta al dente and drain. It can sit in a strainer and cool while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Heat olive oil in skillet on medium heat.
Toss in onions and saute until translucent. Toss in garlic and bell peppers. Saute until just tender. Toss in zucchini and saute until tender.
Season with salt and pepper and toss in tomatoes, basil, and noodles.
Stir until warmed through. Serve.
Dont forget to check out and enter the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck 8!!!