Last week, I started a new-to-me feature called Weekly Wishes. It’s creator is Melyssa at The Nectar Collective.
Weekly Wishes is a weekly blog link up that focuses on setting goals and encouraging each other to achieve them.
Last week’s goals…
1. Start a society6 store for my photography. I started one, but the only products I currently have available are prints… I’ll eventually have mugs, totes, and phones cases.
2. Reorganize my computer. I did do some reorganizing.. I still have some changes I want to make to how I file things on my computer, but it’s better than it was!
3. Make thank you cards. Diiiiidn’t get to this. Today perhaps?
4. Go for a bike ride. Toooooo cold and windy.
5. Paint something, anything. I did!! I’ll share it for Watercolor Wednesday!
6. Get photos printed. I didn’t… I had a coupon for 50 free prints but the uploader wouldn’t work on the site my coupon was for, sooooo… I didn’t do it yet.
7. Sign up for VVP. I did and I’m stooooked.
This week’s goals
1. Make thank you cards. I didn’t get to it last week, I need to do it this week.
2. Do yoga every day this week. I’ve been slacking of late. Sitting in my home office till bedtime.
3. Embroider. I need to catch up on my embroidery projects.
4. Design wedding invite for one of my best clients. I looooove designing wedding invites.
5. Adopt a turkey! I love sponsoring a turkey for Thanksgiving. Thanks to Farm Sanctuary!
6. Send some postcards. I looooove snail mail.
7. Create a new piece of artwork.
What are your goals for the week??