I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I had a lovely visit with family and made a giant salad to share and my Wild Rice Pilaf. I got to have a nice long weekend and relaxed quite a bit. It was wonderfulllllll.
Back on track again, planning my goals for the week… For the last five weeks, I’ve been participating in Melyssa of The Nectar Collective‘s Weekly Wishes goal link up. And I’m loving it! It motivates me so much more when I know I’ll be checking in on my to do list.
Last Week’s Goals…
1. Go snowshoeing at least three times, again. I went once, but the weather we had last week make the snow too difficult to get through.
2. Do yoga every day this week. I think I did!
3. Finish the book I am reading, then start a new one. I finished the book I was reading!
4. Plan a holiday get-together with some friends. We set a date! Now to figure out what dish to bring along and serve.
5. Figure out what to make for my friends and family for Christmas gifts. I started making some of my Christmas gifts already… I want to have them all done early; I usually wait till last minute to get it all done.
This Week’s Goals
1. Plan my garden for next year. Yes, I’m already thinking about next years garden. I think it’s going to be huge, I’m planning on working with my neighbor as well.
2. Start reading a new book from my stack. I finally finished the book I’ve been reading and it’s time to start a new one.
3. Rearrange my office. It needs a little sprucing up.
4. Write some letters and cards. I’ve really been into snail mail lately.
5. Start creating some holiday recipes.
What are your goals for the week?