For seven weeks, I’ve been participating in a weekly goals linkup hosted by Melyssa of The Nectar Collective. I love sitting down once a week and making goals for the week.
Last week’s goals:
1. Read the book I started. I read an entire book over the weekend.
2. Participate in the VVP. It was great! There are so many wonderful recipes to see and try!
3. Make Christmas gifts. I am almost finished with all of my Christmas gift creations!
4. Share sales from my society6 store. I shared 7 Days of Deals this last week!
5. Spend more time outside this week than I did last week. Our weather took a drastic change.. It been crazy foggy, super muddy, and today it’s raining. Nevertheless, I spent my weekend dog/cat/house sitting and we played out in the field despite the mud.
6. Do a couple of long yoga sessions. I don’t know where this week went… I suppose between house/dog/cat sitting and work, then a little family adventure, I just didn’t make time for long yoga sessions. This week though, I will make time.
This week’s goals:
1. Complete a painting. Constantly, in the back of mind, I’m thinking about how I need to paint more often. I need to make the time.
2. Finish up creating and wrapping all my Christmas gifts. I’m getting close! I am whipping up a scrapbook for each of my nieces. Actually, my four year old niece requested a scrapbook. She saw one of my old scrapbooks and loved it.
3. Catch up on letter writing.
4. Update my portfolio site. I haven’t spent the time updating my site since spring… I have so many more weddings to share!
What are your goals for the week?