Wow. I haven’t written a blog post in a week. I’m not going to lie, it felt really good to take a week off. Not that I don’t love my little corner of the universe here… But I just needed a little vacation. Well, I was too busy to try to squeeze in writing content so it wasn’t really a vacation, but I did some really wonderful things. My niece and cousin came over for a night and we had some good laughs. I went on a mini road trip and found some treasures along the way.. I spent a lot of time with my sister. I saw some of my favorite people who were in town from Ohio. And I had a really amazing bonfire by myself for New Year’s Eve. So, I didn’t really have time to feel guilty about not writing. (Anybody else get blogger’s guilt when they don’t post for a few days?!)
So, back to the usual Monday’s post… My Weekly Wishes #10. I’ve been participating in the weekly goals link up hosted by Melyssa of The Nectar Collective for 10 weeks already! Whoaaaa!
Last Week’s Goals
1. Do a LOT of yoga. I did.
2. Do some embroidery. I didn’t. Ooops. I brought it with on a mini road trip and got distracted by good conversation. So, that’s not a bad thing!
3. Paint something. I didn’t. This week?
4. Make some amazing food. I totally did.
This Week’s Goals
1. Do some more yoga. I gotta keep it habitual.
2. Paint this week. I have ideas in my head and some new supplies to work with. So, I must.
3. Take some time to relax. The last few weeks have been so busy, I need to take some time for quiet.
What are your goals for the week?