Always writing goals for the week… Thanks to Melyssa at The Nectar Collective for hosting the Weekly Wishes goal link up!! It’s been an amazing way to keep up on my goals each week.
Last Week’s Goals….
1. Do some more yoga. I did lots of yoga. One of my goals for the year was to be able to do a handstand… and I held a handstand for almost 5 seconds! Hahahaha! Five whole seconds!
2. Paint this week. I dabbled in painting, but didn’t produce anything. I accumulated some wood panels and I messed around a little trying to see how oil paints would work on the panels.
3. Take some time to relax. I did. I really did.
This week’s goals….
1. Produce a painting. I muuuuuust.
2. Make a few really great meals. I’ve been a little lazy about my weeknight meals after work. I want to make something spectacular this week.
3. Finish the embroidery piece I’ve been working on. I’m embroidering some reusable grocery bags to sell.
4. Finish some of the DIY projects on my list. I’ve got a few projects I think I can accomplish this week. I’ll share them when they’re finished!
5. Start working on designing a new header. I’m sick of my old header and I think it’s time for an update.
What are your goals for the week?