Every week for fourteen weeks now, I’ve been participating in the Weekly Wishes link-up hosted by Melyssa of The Nectar Collective. It’s such a good way to keep up with setting and accomplishing goals. Come join in!
Last week’s goals
1. Finish the painting I started. I am in a painting rut… I haven’t touched my paints in weeks. Boooo!
2. Make a new recipe. I did! I haven’t shared it here, yet, but I did!
3. Finish the embroidery piece I started. Ooooops. Nope, didn’t get to it this week.
4. Get better and get moving again. My cold is gone and my workouts and yoga practice are back to normal.
5. Get things organized for this year’s wedding season. I’ve been working on things!
This week’s goals… Keepin it simple this week.
1. Bust out my darn paints! It’s my favorite thing to do but I haven’t made time lately. And it’s darn well time!
2. Keep working on plans for the farm. I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this here or not, but I’m going to be a vegetable farmer! I am partnering up with a good friend this year and we are launching a small scale produce farm using organic practices and growing a lot of heirloom seeds. We put in our seed orders yesterday…. 6 different colors of carrots! I could (and will eventually) write an entire post about how excited I am for this venture. This is one of my biggest dreams. So, it’s just really darn cool that it’s happening.
3. Spend time with my sister and my nieces. I don’t think I’ve seen them for an entire week… Which is a pretty big deal for us ha! Although my 18 month old niece did call me on the phone this week to say, “Hello Auntieeeee. Laaaaa youuuuuu.”
4. Have an amazing weekend with friends. One of my dearest friends is having a bachelorette party this weekend.. And we’re going out of town to a big beautiful skating rink to ice skate! I’m excited!
5. Reorganize my home office. It got a little crazy in there the last week or two… Eeeeeep.
What are your goals for the week?!