Happy Monday! I’m linking up with Melyssa and lots of others over at The Nectar Collective to share my weekly goals for this week, as well as the progress I made last week. Come join us and set some goals for yourself!
Last week’s goals…
1. Bust out my darn paints! I didn’t! Bah!!! 😦
2. Keep working on plans for the farm. I did. We’re making progress.
3. Spend time with my sister and my nieces. I sure did. A couple of times.
4. Have an amazing weekend with friends. I did. I sure did.
5. Reorganize my home office. I did! Phew. It was so necessary.
This week’s goals…
1. Bust out my darn paints! Putting this one in again.
2. Finish the book I’m reading. I haven’t been taking much time to read lately… I need to get to it!
3. Get back into my workout groove this week. I didn’t exercise over the weekend so I need to make this a priority this week so I don’t fall off the wagon.
4. Make some new recipes. I need to step back into my recipe development habits.
What are your goals for the week?