Happy Monday, my friend! I’m linking up with Melyssa and lots of others over at The Nectar Collective to share my weekly goals for this week, as well as the progress I made last week. Come join us and set some goals for yourself!
My friend Courtney at Broad and Main made a printable weekly organizer and I’m using that this week to help myself keep on top of my goals. I had a not-so-productive weekend since two of my dear friends happened to both be in town. Well, it was productive in the sense of me actually being social (I lean toward being a bit of a hermit) and seeing some ladies I loooove, but I didn’t get much done around home.
Last weeks goals…
1. Feel 100% better! I’ve still got a little bit of remnants of that cold lingering. I’m gonna hit the medicinal herbs pretty hard this coming week.
2. Keep reading Sand County Almanac. I made another good dent in it!
3. Get back into my workout groove this week since I sure didn’t last week. I sure did!!
This weeks goals…
1. Finish another embroidery project! I finished one over the weekend. I want to get another done this week. I’ve been working on stockpiling a few and opening an etsy shop. Here‘s one of the designs I’ve been working on. I just posted the photo below on my instagram yesterday.. This is the one I finished over the weekend.
2. Keep reading Sand County Almanac. Reinstating this one for the week. Gotta spend more time reading!
3. Keep up with my workout routine. I can do it!
4. Get the painting that’s in my brain onto paper. I walk around with a head full of painting ideas and don’t always spend all the time I should getting them on paper.
5. Organize my computer files and my office. Things have gotten a little wild during my rest period of cold virus fightin’.
What are your goals for the week?