Happy Monday, my friend! I’m linking up with Melyssa and lots of others over at The Nectar Collective to share my weekly goals for this week, as well as the progress I made last week. Come join us and set some goals for yourself!
Last weeks goals…
1. Finish another embroidery project! I diiiiid. Yes, I did!
2. Keep reading Sand County Almanac. So close to finishing.
3. Keep up with my workout routine. Did awesome with my workouts last week.
4. Get the painting that’s in my brain onto paper. I did. Well, mostly. Finishing the details then I’ll put it up in my society6 store.
5. Organize my computer files and my office. Lookin way better than it was.
This weeks goals…
1. Do lots of yoga! I didn’t do much yoga over the weekend. I’m better at sticking to my routine during the week.
2. Start a new painting or embroidery project. Whichever happens is fine with me.
3. Spend time outside. I’ve heard we’re supposed to get a couple of inches of snow tonight. I hope that means I can finally bust out my snowshoes.
4. Make at least one super super amazing meal. I’ve been in a beans/grains/veggies rut. I want to make something that takes a little more thought than that.
What are your goals for the week?