Happy Monday, my friend! I’m linking up with Melyssa and lots of others over at The Nectar Collective to share my weekly goals for this week, as well as the progress I made last week. Come join us and set some goals for yourself!
Last weeks goals…
1. Do lots of yoga! I didn’t do as much as I hoped I would but I did do a pretty good amount… a little bit every night, except for on the weekend… I need to do it in mornings on weekends. Saturday nights are family nights right now while I don’t have weddings and my dad’s not out of town working. And Sunday nights… Well, I’m usually just lazy then.
2. Start a new painting or embroidery project. I started a new embroidery piece! I didn’t get far but I started, and that’s progress.
3. Spend time outside. I did, I did, I did. One day that was still super cold I went hiking at a local county park… Saturday, my sister and I took my nieces on a walk in the woods. Sunday I went for a 2 or 3 hour (didn’t look at the clock all day!) hike with a good friend.
4. Make at least one super super amazing meal. I did. I made a huge Ethiopian style feast. I grabbed my camera to take photos for a blog post, then thought, “No! I just want to enjoy this one without pausing for pictures and eating it while it’s still hot.”
This weeks goals…
1. Finish pulling nails and cleaning my barn wood I got for building a bookshelf. I got all the nails pulled today but didn’t get around to cleaning the wood yet. My arms are tireddddddd.
2. Go on an adventure to Red Wing, MN. One of my lifelong friends recently moved to Red Wing, so I’m excited to go visit her.
3. Write out the calendar for starting seeds. I’m going to start a lil’ vegetable farm venture with my darling neighbor and since spring seems to have sprung early here, we need to get serious about starting seeds and get planning.
4. Get some exercise and do some yoga every day. I think I can do it. Even if it’s just a bit each day, it’s better than nothin’.
5. Paint or embroider something this week. Whichever I feel inspired to do.
6. Most importantly, enjoy the beautifullllllll weather we were recently blessed with. I sat out in the sun in a t-shirt today and absorbed some sunlight cus it was so darn nice out. 54 degrees= t-shirts in MN.
What are your goals for the week?