Happy Monday, my friend! I’m linking up with Melyssa and lots of others over at The Nectar Collective to share my weekly goals for this week, as well as the progress I made last week. Come join us and set some goals for yourself! This has been a really wonderful way to keep myself accountable for the things I’d like to get done each week.
Last weeks goals…
1. Finish pulling nails and cleaning my barn wood I got for building a bookshelf. I got this done… And I think I’m going to start building it tonight!
2. Go on an adventure to Red Wing, MN. I did! It’s a beautiful city.
3. Write out the calendar for starting seeds. I did, andddd got some seeds started. Brunswick Cabbage, Romanesco, De Cicco Broccoli, Calabrese Broccoli, Early Snowball Cauliflower, Tall Utah Celery, Long Island Improved Brussels Sprouts, Yellow Of Parma Onions, Negi, Chives, Cilantro, Dill, 2 varieties of parsley, 3 varieties of basil, thyme, rosemary, oregano, green sage, and white sage.
4. Get some exercise and do some yoga every day. I sorta did.
5. Paint or embroider something this week. I started a new embroidery piece.
6. Most importantly, enjoy the beautifullllllll weather we were recently blessed with. I suuuuuure did.
This weeks goals…
1. Start building my bookshelf. I’d like to at least get a start this week.
2. Finish an embroidery project. Gotta keep rolling on these. I’d like to get an etsy shop up and running before wedding/farming season…. Andddd, I’m cuttin’ it close.
3. Sort out my paperwork for taxes. I’ve got an appointment coming up to get my taxes done.. I need get a few things filled out and sorted before then. 3 jobs and starting my own business last year means my taxes justttt might be a mess.
4. Do a little spring cleaning. I’d like to get rid of some stuff and do some deep cleaning.
5. Meet up with my first wedding client of the year to get our final details sorted before the big day. Hi Becca! See you soon.
What are your goals for the week?!