In the spirit of spring cleaning, I decided to make some simple homemade all purpose cleaner. It works well for cleaning darn near anything. I even used it on windows, no prob. Any my windows were covered in my niece’s fingerprints… Not easy to clean, but this did it.
I’ve been working toward creating homemade cleaners and beauty products for the last few years in order to help reduce the amount of chemicals that I consume and come in contact with… I’ve done Homemade Laundry Detergent, Homemade Essential Oil Soaps, Natural Fabric Softener, and Yoga Mat Cleaner. I loveeee cooking up a big batch of Homemade Laundry Detergent. And you can get so creative making homemade soap!
Ingredients and supplies
- 4 oz. spray bottle made of glass or metal (essential oils can break down plastic)
- About 4 oz. filtered water
- 1 tsp castile soap
- 10-15 drops lemon essential oil
- Pour ingredients into a spray bottle
- Shake before use to combine.
- Spray and use!
Note: if you use a clear glass bottle, store out of sunlight so the essential oils don’t oxidize.