Happy Monday! I’m linking up with Melyssa and lots of others over at The Nectar Collective to share my weekly goals for this week, as well as the progress I made last week. Come join us and set some goals for yourself! This has been a really wonderful way to keep myself accountable for the things I’d like to get done each week. It’s also fun to look back and see what my goals have been in recent months.
This week, thus far, doesn’t seem like it will be abnormally busy. I had an amazing weekend this last weekend… Movie night with my sister, her husband, and my nieces on Friday, girls night in with some of the lovely ladies I’ve been friends with since childhood, and my sister, her husband, and the girls showed up yesterday and we visited the new sheep at the farm across the road. Good weekends = happy start to the week, right?!
Last weeks goals…
1. Start building my bookshelf. I got a start but needed to go to the hardware store and haven’t yet.
2. Finish an embroidery project. I made a good dent in one. Hoping to finish it tonight.
3. Sort out my paperwork for taxes. It’s all ready to go!
4. Do a little spring cleaning. I really didn’t even think for a minute about deep cleaning anything..
5. Meet up with my first wedding client of the year to get our final details sorted before the big day. Sure did!
This weeks goals…
1. Write most posts than last week. I got tangled up in being busy last week and hardly wrote anything at all. I just finished a project I’m really excited to share this week!! It felt good to get some blog content finished this weekend so I don’t have to worry about creating anything new during the week this week.
2. Sit down and figure out our plans for our produce farm. If you’ve been around here the last few months, you might know I’m starting a small scale organic/heirloom produce farm this year with my neighbor/dear friend. We’ve got some seeds started and a planting calendar done… We just need to sit down and get some details sorted out. I’m so so so so so excited to be thinking about fresh from the garden produce.
3. Exercise. I did zero exercise last week other than two days of yoga… Eeek. Working a desk job instead of running around working in a kitchen now makes it so much more important for me to be aware of getting some movement in my day outside of work.
4. Start a new book. One of my darling friends leant me her copy of Amy Poehler’s Yes Please and I’m really excited to read it.
5. Create something new. I worked on a painting for a while last night… I don’t know if it’s one I’ll put up in my shop or not, but remember in my Friday Favorites post last week, I had found some gold mica powder for painting? I was a super genius last night and grabbed my Just Pure Minerals gold loose powder eyeshadow and tossed it in the painting I was doing. SOOOO excited such a cool effect.
What are your goals for the week?!