Happy Monday! I’m linking up with Melyssa and lots of others over at The Nectar Collective to share my weekly goals for this week, as well as the progress I made last week. Come join us and set some goals for yourself! This has been a really wonderful way to keep myself accountable for the things I’d like to get done each week. It’s also fun to look back and see what my goals have been in recent months.
This last week was busy busy. I hope ya’ll had a lovely Easter Sunday. Mine was filled with family and food. New tradition… Easter taco bar.
Last weeks goals…
1. Write some letters and postcards. Definitely didn’t get around this. But I did GET a postcard in the mail. Does that count!?
2. Decide what to make for Easter with the family. I ended up making a veggie filled rice pilaf and giant salad for lunch and we had a taco bar for supper. Yummmmm.
3. Finish reading Yes Please. I did! Excellent read.
4. Get outside. I did some yard work and finished building my bookshelf.
5. Write at least one DIY post, 1 recipe, and both my Weekly Wishes and Friday Favorites this week. Did not do a recipe, but I did do a DIY post of sorts about gardening.
This week’s goals.. Keepin’ it simple.
1. Enjoy girls night with my sister and the girls. On the calendar for tonight!!!
2. Create something new. Anything. Just sit down and create
3. Exercise & yoga. Every day. No excuses.
4. Start a new book. Finished Yes Please last week and it’s time to start a new one. I just finished my building my bookshelf and arranging all my books on it reminded me of what I still need to read in my stack.
What are your goals for the week?!