Happy Monday! I’m linking up with Melyssa and lots of others over at The Nectar Collective to share my weekly goals for this week, as well as the progress I made last week. Come join us and set some goals for yourself! This has been a really wonderful way to keep myself accountable for the things I’d like to get done each week. It’s also fun to look back and see what my goals have been in recent months.
Last week flew by. Do they ever not? Shot my first wedding of the season. It was a blast, but I’m stillllll exhausted. As an introvert, it takes me a day or two to recover after weddings… So this week I’m going to have my head buried in editing photos.
Last weeks goals…
1. Enjoy girls night with my sister and the girls. Did it. Takeout & movies.
2. Create something new. Does taking 1500 photos at a wedding count? I say yes.
3. Exercise & yoga. I think I did. Except Saturday.
4. Start a new book. I didn’t.
This week’s goals… One big one and two smaller ones, because, really, all my time is going to get devoted to goal #1.
1. Get a biiiiig jump on editing the photos from this last weekend’s wedding. Not much else to this goal.
2. Do yoga for a half hour every day. I was doing yoga for an hour or more every day last year at this time…. And I felt amazing. I need to make it a priority again.
3. Go hiking. I live close to an amazing park that I love to hike at.. And I rarely ever see another human there. All the much more relaxing.
What are your goals for the week?!