Happy Monday! I’m linking up with Melyssa and lots of others over at The Nectar Collective to share my weekly goals for this week, as well as the progress I made last week. This has been a really wonderful way to keep myself accountable for the things I’d like to get done each week. It’s also fun to look back and see what my goals have been in recent months. After next week, Melyssa’s Weekly Wishes link-up is retiring, but I’m going to keep on doing it because it’s been a really good way for me to keep myself moving on my goals!
I shared a little bit this morning in my Life Lately post about why I spent almost no time on my blog last week…. It’s been crazy. My to do list is uncomfortably long. I know I’ll get to it all though, so there’s no need to stress.
Last weeks goals…
1. Get a biiiiig jump on editing the photos from this last weekend’s wedding. I’m about 2/3 of the way done, which feels amazing having begun with 3000-ish photos to go through. I have quite a few photos from that day that I am SUPER excited about!
2. Do yoga for a half hour every day. I did do a good amount of yoga but probably not every day…. Ooops. I can try this one again
3. Go hiking. I went a few times… but like I said in my post earlier today… The park I like to hike at that is 5 or so minutes from my house is temporarily closed for hunting.
This week’s goals… .
1. Finish editing my most recent wedding photos. Super close to getting this accomplished already. Might pull a late nighter tonight and try to pound out the rest.
2. Do yoga for a half hour every day. I’m reinstating this goal from last week. And adding taking time to meditate, too.
3. Treat myself for getting through my wedding photos. Whether that ends up being an evening with NO work and a bubble bath with homemade bath fizzies (coming up soon!) or spending an afternoon hiking and not letting myself think of my to do list, it’s just something I need to do to stay balanced. You can’t be truly productive if you’re all outta whack and not emotionally fulfilled.
4. Get my garden mapped and prepped. I’m expecting a load of black dirt to show up here any minute for my garden in my backyard & I need to get it prepped and map out what’s going where along with mapping out the three gardens across the street.
What are your goals for the week?!