Happy Monday! I’m linking up with Melyssa and lots of others over at The Nectar Collective to share my weekly goals for this week, as well as the progress I made last week. This has been a really wonderful way to keep myself accountable for the things I’d like to get done each week, but this week is the last week of the linkup. I’m going to continue on with posting my Weekly Wishes on Monday because, well, I just darn tootin love doing it.
This last week was super busy, but I got a ton done and I feel pretty relieved. It’s nice to feel accomplished and be checking things off my to do list.
Last weeks goals…
1. Finish editing my most recent wedding photos. Did it.
2. Do yoga for a half hour every day. I didn’t do this, sadly. I did however, do an hour of cardio a day so I felt pretty good about at least moving my body!
3. Treat myself for getting through my wedding photos. I have the perfect treat lined up for myself… a weekend of camping!
4. Get my garden mapped and prepped. I didn’t get around to mapping, but I got the dirt delivered, spread, and tilled!
This week’s goals… .
1. Get organized. Things have been feeling a little helter skelter lately since I’ve been busier than normal… My computer files are a mess, my desk is pretty darn crazy, and my daily routine could use a little work.
2. Do yoga for a half hour every day. I’m reinstating this goal for the third week. And I’m accomplishing it, too 🙂
3. Enjoy my camping trip. And try not to think about work or my to do list even once. Ha! I can try, right? It’s so important to have that time away for some emotional balance.
What are your goals for the week?!