Happy Monday, folks! Every Monday I check in and share my list of goals for the week and see what I accomplished last week.
I had a family-filled weekend. Today I’m trying to pound out a ton of stuff on my to do list… I’ve got quite a few things done already. So, time to set some goals for the week!
Last weeks goals…
1. Get organized. I did. Somewhat.
2. Do more yoga. I did more than the week before, but not as much as I should be doing.
3. Check off a good chunk of the to-do list for the farm. I have good intentions, but the forecast isn’t looking like it will comply. We need the rain, though.
This week’s goals… .
1. Make some new recipes. I haven’t worked on any new recipes lately, but I need to. This space has been lacking new recipes. I’ve been eating quick and easy meals on the run… Steamed veggies, beans, and rice. And smoothies.
2. Do something creative. Ideally, I’ll do some painting this week. But anything I feel creatively motivated to do, will be good.
3. Enjoy some time with my family. It’s my older niece’s fifth birthday this week. I seriously can’t believe it. She’s getting so big, and it’s making me feel like I’m beginning to age. Haha!! My uncle is staying with us from out of town for a while and I’m super excited to visit with him.
4. As soon as the rain lets up, get the strawberries and raspberries weeded at the farm. I don’t know that there’s anything else to say bout that.
What are your goals for the week?!