Happy Monday, folks! Every Monday I check in and share my list of goals for the week and see what I accomplished last week.
This last week was crazy productive and wonderful. We have sooooo darn many plants and seeds in the ground. It’s gonna have to be it’s own post to tell you about all of them.
Last weeks goals…
1. Finish planting in my garden & re-up on some of the seeds we need more of. I got my garden planted but didn’t do a new seed order. I shall soon.
2. Clean the house. I cleaned… but I need to do it again. I came inside the house covered in mud one too many times.
3. Read. I didn’t. 😦
This week’s goals… .
1. Get the strawberries weeded. Just about everything else looks pretty darn good right now, but mannnnnn are the strawberries looking rough. The mosquitoes moved in now and they’re just so darn awful.
2. Create something. Maybe paint, maybe embroider, anything!
3. Finish editing my most recent wedding. I’ve got a good dent in the editing already! Yahoooo!
4. Do YOGA. .
What are your goals for the week?!