Happy Monday, folks! Every Monday I check in and share my list of goals for the week and see what I accomplished last week.
Today I am babysitting one of my nieces… She is currently making a birthday card and a pipe cleaner bracelet for one of my friends while singing. The last week was so so busy and this week will be too, but I’m taking some time for myself in July to catch up on ‘me time’.
Last weeks goals…
1. Get the strawberries weeded. One strawberry patch done! One to go!
2. Create something. Does taking 1000 pictures at a wedding count? I say yes.
3. Finish editing my most recent wedding. It’s so so close to being done!
4. Do YOGA. I did some. Not a lot, but some.
This week’s goals… .
1. Take one evening this week to have some quiet time to myself with no work. I’m house/pet sitting for a family I know and have their permission to go kayaking or paddleboarding at their place that also happens to be on my favorite lake.
2. Make a new recipe. My niece said she’ll give me a recipe to make a Rapunzel dress for her. Hmmmmm… I don’t know if that’s a recipe I want haha!
3. Get caught up on paperwork and organizing my office. My office becomes my catch all on busy weeks and I end up taking my work with me into the kitchen or my bed because my desk is a mess, and that’s just not good.
4. Get some exercise. Of any kind.
What are your goals for the week?!