Happy Monday, folks! Every Monday I check in and share my list of goals for the week and see what I accomplished last week.
I knew June would be super busy. It has been crazy. But July should be quiet and relaxing, and I’m so excited for it.
Last weeks goals…
1. Take one evening this week to have some quiet time to myself with no work. I did. I kayaked so so much.
2. Make a new recipe. I don’t think I did. I honestly can’t remember, so I must not have. Oooops.
3. Get caught up on paperwork and organizing my office. My office looks less scary but I have a few more things to get caught up on in there..
4. Get some exercise. I did. I kayaked, I paddleboarded, I swam, I played with my nieces, I walked. I got a ton of exercise last week now that I think about it! Yes!
This week’s goals… .
1. Finish editing family pictures I shot & get a jump on editing the wedding I just shot. I’ve got a few thousand pics to sort between the two.
2. Take a few nights easy. I’m doing a lot of traveling Thursday, Friday, and Saturday so I want to take a little time to relax before.
3. Get all the gardens caught up on weeding. We got almost all of it weeded today. Just gotta finish up.
What are your goals for the week?!