Happy Monday, folks! Every Monday I check in and share my list of goals for the week and see what I accomplished last week.
Things are starting to slow down a bit in the upcoming weeks, and it’s a real relief. I’m excited to be planning a camping trip or two and getting ahead on some projects.
Last weeks goals…
1. Finish editing family pictures I shot & get a jump on editing the wedding I just shot. Did it. Sneak peak of the wedding pictures here.
2. Take a few nights easy. I did.. I spent one evening sitting and visiting with my sister on her patio. It was really darn nice!
3. Get all the gardens caught up on weeding. Wellll, we did. But they need it again. It’s an ongoing thing! haha
This week’s goals… .
1. Finish editing my wedding from last Saturday. I’ve got a start but I’d sure love to finish it this week..
2. Embroider, sew, or paint. I’d like to spend a little time doing one of these things..
3. Get my next camping trip planned and booked. Nuff said.
4. Take my kayak out on an adventure or two. I’m so excited about it!
What are your goals for the week?!