Happy Wednesday, folks! Every Monday for quite some time now, I’ve been checking in and sharing my list of goals for the week to see what I accomplished. I decided this week that I’d like to start doing it on Wednesday instead because when I do it on Monday, I then work the next three days and sort of lose sight of my goals for myself in my time outside of the office. So I shall try for Wednesdays!!
I hope you’ve had a good start to your week…
Last weeks goals…
1. Do something creative. I didn’t really, outside of work.
2. Get the gardens all weeded. Did!
3. Get some canning done! I accomplished this too!! Beets, green beans, and raspberry jam.
This week’s goals… .
1. Finish packing up the photos from my last photoshoot. Just some minor adjustments left, then packing them up to go!
2. Get the house cleaned from top to bottom. For some reason, I always like to do all the house cleaning in one day… Maybe because then the entire house is all clean at once instead of being dusty one day, the floors being dirty the next, etc. ?? Who knows.
3. Spend my long weekend being productive. I’ve got a decent sized to do list I’d like to tackle.
4. Finish a birthday gift I started making over a month ago. I’m a real bad friend sometimes.. 😐
What are your goals for the week?!