Happy Friday, folks! Every week for quite some time now, I’ve been checking in and sharing my list of goals for the week to see what I accomplished.
Last weeks goals…
1. Have a wonderful wedding shoot this weekend. It was a lot of fun. Some work days just dont even feel like work days.
2. Enjoy girls night with the lady friends I grew up with. I did. It’s amazing to still be friends with people you’ve known all your life. I love going through the process of growth with people that have known me since I was a little punk.
3. Get some good sleep. I did, mostly.
This week’s goals… .
1. Do something creative, just for me. I’ve been using up all of my creative energy creating things for other people. Which absolutely isn’t bad, I just want to create something for the sake of creativity..
2. Enjoy my long weekend. I plan to kayak and relax and absorb every minute of the goodness of some time off.
3. Spend as much time as possible outside. I’m on a kayaking streak again. It’s great..
4. Read. I’m currently part way through many books…