Happy Wednesday, folks! Every week for quite some time now, I’ve been checking in and sharing my list of goals for the week to see what I accomplished.
This blog has been taking the back seat to my busy life for months. I have so many photo shoots and so much weeding to do when I’m not at work. This three jobs thing is crazy, but totally worth it since I love all three jobs 🙂 Anyways, weekly goals, here we goooooo.
Last weeks goals…
1. Read. I have been, at least sorta..
2. Keep up with my workouts. I did.
3. Get good rest. I mostly did this week!
4. Paint. I started drawing something, and I have some ideas in my head.…
This week’s goals… .
1. Spend some time focusing on my self. I need to take some time to really just care for myself and set goals and relax and enjoy myself..
2. Keep up with my workouts. I said this last week. I need to keep going with it! I feel great!
3. Get any remaining photos that need to be edited finished. There are quite a few shoots coming up, I need to keep rolling on them so they don’t pile up and stress me out..
4. Enjoy a date night with my niece Sophia. We’re going to a concert together. She is five. She is also super cool .…
What are your goals for the week?