Happy Wednesday, folks! Every week for quite some time now, I’ve been checking in and sharing my list of goals for the week to see what I accomplished.
I’m in what might be the craziest two weeks of this year as far as my workload. But then it’s smooth sailing for the rest of fall.
Last weeks goals…
1. Spend some time focusing on my self. I did, but not as much as I’d like..
2. Keep up with my workouts. I had zero time to be aware of exercise!
3. Get any remaining photos that need to be edited finished. I did, then I had three more shoots with more to come.
4. Enjoy a date night with my niece Sophia. We had an amazing time.…
This week’s goals… .
1. Relax. I need to take some time for real relaxation.
2. Get some exercise. I said this last week. I need to.
3. Get our garlic planted.
4. Keep on track with editing. So many photos .…
What are your goals for the week?