Happy Wednesday, folks! Every week for quite some time now, I’ve been checking in and sharing my list of goals for the week to see what I accomplished.
I’m in what might be the craziest two weeks of this year as far as my workload. But then it’s smooth sailing for the rest of fall.
Last weeks goals…
1. Relax. I did, but not for long.
2. Get some exercise. I didn’t really. Not intentionally anyway.
3. Get our garlic planted. Yikes. I didn’t.
4. Keep on track with editing. I’m a little swamped in a sea of photos but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel .…
This week’s goals… .
1. Have another successful engagement photoshoot. I’m super excited for it. It’s for two of my dearest friends (and they’re adorrrrrable dog).
2. Get some stuff done in the gardens. I am a little behind on weeding/harvesting/fall planting.
3. Make a really really good meal. I have not been spending the time to make elaborate meals, hence the no recipe posting for a long time. Who wants to see how I boil noodles and steam vegetables? But I made some beautiful tomato soup last night that I want to share.
What are your goals for the week?