Happy Wednesday, folks! Every week for quite some time now, I’ve been checking in and sharing my list of goals for the week to see what I accomplished.
Life is good. Crazy. but good. Seriously, I had rather hefty goals last week haha!
Last weeks goals…
1. Get through the next few days. Well, I did! What kind of goal is that, really? haha
2. Get the garden prepped for fall. I made significant progress.
3. Read. I read a few more pages, but not a lot.
4. Incorporate long yoga sessions into my schedule again. I did do some yoga, but not as much as I intended.
5. Finished decorating for halloween. I am not finished, perhaps today I shall..
This week’s goals… .
1. Enjoy some time off. I took a little time off of my job(s). I plan to enjoy some visiting with friends, good food, and I have nieces for three days, so that shouldddd be fun.
2. Get my 2 most recent photoshoots edited and packaged. I am so close.
3. Do an hour of yoga a day. I might have the kids for three days, but they go to bed way earlier than I do. I will just have to squeeze my hour of me-time in then. Is this what it’s like to be a parent? Yikes. More power to you folks.
4. Do something creative. Knit, sew, embroider, paint, anything.
What are your goals for the week?