Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks.
This last week, I had six days off of most of my work. Anddddd I did little to no relaxing. Sigh. I had my nieces for three of the six days and spent two of the other three catching up on the things I set aside to watch my nieces. Hats off to those who are raising children. When do you sleep?!
Also, this Thursday is my four year veganniversary!!!! Hooooorahhhhh!!!
Last weeks goals…
1. Enjoy some time off. I did, mostly.
2. Get my 2 most recent photoshoots edited and packaged. I did.
3. Do an hour of yoga a day. Errrrrrp, I collectively did about 2 hours. Definitely not seven.
4. Do something creative. Kinda… I created some things with my nieces.
This week’s goals… .
1. Finish all the rest of my canning for the year. I’ve actually got a batch of salsa cooking down right now.
2. Take at least one evening to just sit and relax and not think about editing or housekeeping or client emails. I haven’t been good the last few months about allowing balance of work and rest, but winter is a whole lot slower for me so I’ll have a lot of restful evenings as my photoshoots dwindle.
3. Do yoga. I’m not setting any specific yoga related goals this week, other than just to do some stinkin yoga.
4. Plant my garlic bulbs. I keep forgetting.
What are your goals for the week?