Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for just over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks.
This last week, I had a lot to do, and I feel like I got everything I wanted to accomplish done, with the exception of a handful of things that need to be dealt with in our smaller garden. Still, accomplished.
Also, I celebrated my four year veganniversary!!!! Hooooorahhhhh!!!
Last weeks goals…
1. Finish all the rest of my canning for the year. I did.
2. Take at least one evening to just sit and relax and not think about editing or housekeeping or client emails. I did, a few times. Last night my friend was here from out of town and we played the Nightmare Before Christmas Monopoly.
3. Do yoga. I did.
4. Plant my garlic bulbs. I forgot again.
This week’s goals… .
1. Enjoy my favorite holiday. I loooove Halloween, I am excited to celebrate it. I’d like to whip up a quick diy post about my costume, too.
2. Go hike. I haven’t hiked for a while. I need to.
3. Work macrobiotics back into my diet. I ate a macrobiotic (and vegan) diet for about a year in 2013/2014 and it served me well until I fell off the macrobiotic wagon. I’d love to get back into and post about it here.
4. Plant my garlic bulbs. I keep forgetting, week after week.
What are your goals for the week?