Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for just over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks.
Things got a little crazy. I took a little weekend roadtrip. I worked and had client meetings. I think I also spent some time with other humans. It was a good week.
Last weeks goals…
1. Enjoy some time outdoors. I did! I took a little trip over the weekend and did a lil’ hiking.
2. Do some yoga. I did.. some! haha
3. Keep working on putting macrobiotics back into my diet. I’ve been way more aware of it. Not totally back immersed in the macrobiotic diet but I’m getting there. I’ve been too far out of balance for too long.
This week’s goals… .
1. Have a successful last wedding photoshoot of the season. It’s crazy, thus far, I’ve got a few months scheduled off of wedding photography. Mostly due to winter.
2. Do some yoga, more than last week. I think it’s a fair goal to build on last week.
3. Write or plan some new recipes, diy projects, artsy things. I’ve been swamped with work for months and I finally have time to create for fun again!
What are your goals for the week?