Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for just over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks.
Where did the week go?!! Dannnngggg. It was a beautiful, exciting, work filled week.
Last weeks goals…
1. Finish editing all my photos from the wedding, newborn shoot, and family photos I took over the weekend. I’m darn close.
2. Do yoga. I did some, not much.
3. Take a little time to relax and do something I enjoy that isn’t work related. I didn’t relax, really, but I did spend some time with my nieces and I did take a little road trip to see one of my dearest friends and got a new tattoo.
This week’s goals… .
1. Finish editing all my photos from the wedding, newborn shoot, and family photos I took over the weekend. This WILL happen .
2. Enjoy a few days off of work. Maybe read, do yoga, go outside….
3. Read. I’ve got many books started, I should finish one, probably.
What are your goals for the week?