Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks.
Last weeks goals…
1. Finish editing all my photos from the wedding, newborn shoot, and family photos I took over the weekend. Did itttttt .
2. Enjoy a few days off of work. I think I took an entire day off on Saturday. I didn’t do much relaxing due to thanksgiving festivities, though….
3. Read. I read a few chapter of an e-book I’m in the middle of.
This week’s goals… (Are ambitious)
1. Send off my last set of wedding photos for the year. Whoa. No more weddings for a few months. It’s weird, but good, and sad, and a relief. But mostly weird.
2. Do yoga. I mean it, self.
3. Write my goals down on paper and tape them to my bedroom wall so I see them all the time and am constantly reminded to complete them. I write ’em on wednesday and don’t look back at them till… the next wednesday. No wonder why I half-ass them most of the time.
4. Enjoy the snow. We got a good few inches of snow, I oughta pull on my boots and go hike or strap into my snowshoes and breathe the wild air.
5. Make a big beautiful meal. Somethin’ special.
6. Do something crafty. I haven’t been creating anything not work-related lately. I oughta..
What are your goals for the week?