Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks.
I powered through my huge list of goals last week and then some, yahooooo!
Last weeks goals…
1. Send off my last set of wedding photos for the year. I did.
2. Do yoga. I did some.
3. Write my goals down on paper and tape them to my bedroom wall so I see them all the time and am constantly reminded to complete them. I did this.
4. Enjoy the snow. It melted, mostly. But I did get out and hike a bit!
5. Make a big beautiful meal. I made a huge beautiful meal for my friend and I and it was glorious and I didn’t take a single darned picture to share it here.
6. Do something crafty. I did SO MUCH crafting… Most of which I can’t write about here so as not to give away Christmas gifts..
This week’s goals… (Are ambitious)
1. Do something out of the ordinary. I’ve been in a bit of a rut as far as how I’m spending my time. I want to experience a new place or adventure of sorts this week.
2. Do yoga. Just like I put on my goals list every week.
3. Read. I would like to take some time this week to sit down and totally focus my attention on reading.
What are your goals for the week?