Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks. It’s a lovely time.
Last weeks goals…
1. Enjoy some time relaxing. I really did.
2. Do yoga. I did some!
3. Plan and prepare some good appetizers. I brought a big fat veggie and hummus tray to a get together with my bests.
This week’s goals…
1. Enjoy family Christmas time. I have three family Christmas celebrations in a 24 hour span. I’m not one to stress over the holidays… I’ve never quite understood stressing over the holidays, even with a history of social anxiety. It should be time that’s cherished!
2. Do some readin’. Hopefully.
3. Create something. I’ve had some good creative energy lately and I want to keep rollin’ with it.
4. Do yoga and/or exercise every day. I’ve been busy with a lot of activities that require sitting lately, so I want to make time for some bodily movement, whatever appeals to me each day.
What are your goals for the week?