Happy Thursday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks. It’s a lovely time.
Last weeks goals…
1. Take a few days to myself. I totally did! I relaxed, I read, I embroidered, I enjoyed my own company.
2. Do some readin’. I got a hundred pages into the book I’ve been plugging away at for a few months… It is good, but it’s slow.
3. Spend some time outside. I did a little wandering of the outdoors.
4. Do yoga and/or exercise every day. I did almost every day.
This week’s goals…
1. Have a lovely photoshoot. I’ve got one scheduled for Saturday. Part indoors, part outdoors, with a tot. I hope it’s great!
2. Donate some things. I need to clean out my closet and my nieces’ bedroom.. There are some things we just dont need taking up our space.
3. Have at least two long yoga sessions. An hour or so each, and maybe some smaller ones in between.
What are your goals for the week?