Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Get client products and letters to friends mailed out. I sure did! .
2. Make a big beautiful meal and post about it here. I do have a recipe post I’m working on.
3. Finish the book I’ve been reading. I finished reading The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle and it was amazing.
4. Spend a day to myself. I didn’t get the hermit day I wanted but I did spend some really good solo quality time. I also got to spend really good quality time with a bunch of my favorite people.
This week’s goals…
1. Spend some time in intentional quiet and stillness. I’ve been kinda go-go-go lately… Well, for the last few months really, and I keep telling myself that ‘I don’t have time’ to do yoga or meditate.. I’m just not -setting time aside- for these things. And I will.
2. Paint somethin’. I’ve got a few paintings in the works that I need to invest more time into.
3. Go for a hike. It’s been bitterly cold lately and I haven’t been enjoying time outside. I need to get new winter boots as well that are easier for hiking, so I haven’t been hiking as much as previous winters.
4. Take my camera out for fun, not just work. In the past, I’ve taken pictures often for fun.. and once I launched my photography business, I began spending less and less time taking photos purely for enjoyment. It’s a hobby I’d really like to spend more time on again.
5. Finish an embroidery piece. I’ve been embroidering a little here and there, but I haven’t set aside a few hours to just embroider and finish a piece.
What are your goals for the week?