Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Spend some time in intentional quiet and stillness. I did. Not as much as I’d hoped because my dad came back to town over the weekend, but I had a little time.
2. Paint somethin’. I diddddd. I started a few and finished a few watercolors.
3. Go for a hike. I didn’t… Cus my winter boots suck.
4. Take my camera out for fun, not just work. I didn’t.
5. Finish an embroidery piece. I didn’t finish one, but I’m about to go sit down and work on it.
This week’s goals…
1. Actually finish an embroidery piece. I oughta.
2. Do yoga. That’s that.
3. Bike 20 miles on the exercise bike. I did five miles last night and felt great… I want to keep on it!
4. Do something out of the ordinary.
What are your goals for the week?