Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Actually finish an embroidery piece. I got closerrrr… eeeeep.
2. Do yoga. Ummm… I didn’t at all.
3. Bike 20 miles on the exercise bike. I did! I so did!
4. Do something out of the ordinary. I did. I hung out with one of my nieces alllll day one day, including snuggling in a child sized sleeping bag for two hours or so. I started a massive project. I’ll write about it soon! I also went out to dinner with my dad and one of his best friends that I haven’t seen in 4 years.
This week’s goals…
1. Start studying a self mastery program I’ve been told is excellent. It shall be great!
2. Share a new recipe on the blog. That’s that.
3. Bike 20 more miles on the exercise bike. I did 20 miles last week, I want to do another 20 this week!
4. Get another task done for project41. My cousin and I started a project we’re calling project41. I’ll write more about it soon, but I want to get another piece of it accomplished this weekend.
5. Spend a few hours on the paintings I’ve recently started. I have a commissioned piece I need to spend some time on!
What are your goals for the week?