Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Spend an hour (at least!) on the commissioned painting I’ve got going. I…. looked at it haha I work better under pressure!
2. Do some embroidery. I did.
3. Get some exercise every day. I was relatively successful at this one!
4. Enjoy time with all the wonderful ladies I have plans with this weekend. I totally did!! It was wonderful!
This week’s goals… I’m keeping the first three from last week because they still apply…
1. Spend an hour (at least!) on the commissioned painting I’ve got going. I need to devote at least an hour to that painting!
2. Do some embroidery. That’s that.
3. Get some exercise every day. Whether it’s yoga, biking, squats, hiking, anything!
4. Read. I’ve got a few great books I’ve been reading, I want to make some progress on these.
What are your goals for the week?