Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Spend an hour (at least!) on the commissioned painting I’ve got going. I did! I made some progress on it, but since I’m painting it in oils, it needed a little drying time.
2. Do some embroidery. Oh… well I didn’t.
3. Get some exercise every day. I’d say this was a success!
4. Read. I did do some reading!
This week’s goals…..
1. Do some yoga every day. I’m on a roll, and I’d like to keep it going!
2. Make a few Macrobiotic meals. I’ve been inclined to eating Macro lately and it’s been treating me well.
3. Get outside. We had a lot of company in our house over the weekend and it left not a lot of time for me to get out and enjoy the warmer weather we were having. It’s not forecasted to be as warm this upcoming weekend, but I’d still like to get out!
4. Read. I’m close to finishing one book, and I’d like to get started on my next.
What are your goals for the week?