Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Do some yoga every day. I tried really hard, but injured my foot in an unrelated accident, so had to do some one footed yoga, which was much harder!
2. Make a few Macrobiotic meals. I did.
3. Get outside. Well I sure did!
4. Read. I did some reading, but didn’t finish the book like I planned.
This week’s goals are simple…..
1. Get some exercise and spend some time outside. I’ve been craving a good hike!
2. Enjoy an evening with a close friend. I’m heading to a friends place Friday night for a board game night, and I’m excited!
3. Read. I’m close to finishing one book, and I’d like to get started on my next.
What are your goals for the week?