Happy Wednesday, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for over a year, apparently. Which is pretty stinkin crazy. Commitment, folks. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Get some exercise and spend some time outside. I got some hiking in!
2. Enjoy an evening with a close friend. I was supposed to go visit a friend but the trip didn’t pan out. Instead I saw quite a few other people whose company I enjoyed.
3. Read. I finished one book and got a good ways into another book.
This week’s goals are simple…..
1. Get another hike in. I’ve hiked that last few weekends and I want to do another this weekend.
2. Make something delicious. I’ve been baking a lot lately and I have some good apples I want to bake with!
3. Read more. I finished a book last week and made a big dent in the next one already!
What are your goals for the week?